KC Education Research Updates is a sister site of the KC Education Enterprise, which covers policy news of interest to residents of 28 districts in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Dyslexia Linked to Brain Communication Breakdown
- How poverty molds the brain: Poor neural processing of sound linked to lower maternal education
- Just a Few Years of Early Musical Training Benefits the Brain Later in Life
- The Effect of Grade Placement on English Language Learners’ Academic Achievement
- Associations between objectively measured physical activity and academic attainment in adolescents from a UK cohort
Top Posts & Pages